Walnut Skordalia with Monsoon Harvest Buttermilk & Millet Crackers
Recipe Type Snack
Prep Time 45 minutes
Adapted from jamieolover.com
- 80 g shelled walnuts
- 40 g fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 50 ml red wine vinegar
- 110 ml olive oil
- In a food processor blend the walnuts to a paste.
- Add the breadcrumbs, garlic cloves, red wine vinegar and 3 to 5 tablespoons of cold water.
- Process and add the olive oil in a stream, until smooth.
- Season, add to a bowl and sprinkle with sumac.
- Serve with Monsoon Harvest Buttermilk & Millet Crackers.