Overnight Oats Pot
Recipe Type Breakfast
Prep Time 5 minutes
Adapted from crumbkitchen.com
- 1 cup almond milk
- ⅔ cup large flake oats (or steel cut)
- 2 tsp. chia seeds
- 8-10 medium strawberries, chopped
- 2 tsp. maple syrup or honey
- ¼ cup Monsoon Harvest toasted millet muesli
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients except for granola, ensuring all oats are wet and coated.
- Scoop mixture into two mini mason jars or 1 regular sized one. Cover with lid, then refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, top with Monsoon Harvest Muesli and serve.