Monsoon Harvest’s Cranberry & Almond Muesli Cookies
Recipe Type Dessert
Prep Time 45 minutes
Adapted from epicurious.com
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1/3 cup packed light brown suage
- 1/3 cup sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Monsoon Harvest- Cranberry & Almond Muesli
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Whish together flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat together the butter, sugars, and vanilla with an electric mixer at a high speed until pale and fluffy, for about 3 minutes. Beat in the egg.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, slowly and mix till its all well combined.
- Gently stir in the Monsoon Harvest Muesli
- Drop 15-18 mounds of batter 2 inches apart onto 2 baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Let cool on the tray and transfer to an air tight container.