Monsoon Harvest Dark Chocolate & Orange Peel Muesli Muffins
Recipe Type Snack
Prep Time 35 minutes
Servings makes 12
Adapted from laurainthekitchen.com
- 1 ½ cups of All Purpose Flour
- ¾ cup of Sugar
- 1 ½ cups of Monsoon Harvest Dark Chocolate & Orange Peel Muesli
- ½ cup of Butter
- 1 Egg
- ½ cup of Milk
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, line a 12-piece muffin tin with liners and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, Monsoon Harvest Dark Chocolate & Orange Peel Muesli, baking powder, and salt, set aside.
- In a large measuring cup or a bowl, whisk together the milk, butter, vanilla extract and sugar, mix until well combined.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix with a wooden spoon until well mixed but not over mixing.
- Using a large ice cream scoop, divide the dough into the foiled lined muffin tin and bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center.