Beetroot dip with Monsoon Harvest Buttermilk & Millet Crackers
Recipe Type Snack
Prep Time 45 minutes
Adapted from jamieolover.com
- 3 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 4 beetroot
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 3 tablespoons hung curd
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- Wash beetroot and dry with a kitchen towel. Wrap each beetroot in foil and bake in a pre- heated oven for 45 mins -1hour at 200C.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool and remove the outer skin of the beetroot. Chop the beetroot into cubes.
- Pick the thyme leaves, then blitz all the ingredients in a food processor.
- Season to taste with sea salt and black pepper.
- Serve with Monsoon Harvest Buttermilk & Millet Crackers.